Jan 2021 Offering
- MO134-V - Intelligence Liaison Officer (ILO) - CISCO WebEx Training
- Date & Times
- Jan 22, 2021 from 10 AM - 3:30 PM
The Missouri State Highway Patrol’s MIAC Division has a 5-hour Intelligence Liaison Officer program that we offer to our statewide partners. This free POST-certified training is ideal for Law Enforcement Officers, Fire, Emergency Management, EMS, Health, Education, Private/Government partners, and all first responders.
Through this program, we are building a network of Intelligence Liaison Officers from various disciplines to detect and report terrorist activity and major criminal threats in the State of Missouri. WE ALL play a role in Homeland Security, not just law enforcement.
Responsibilities of an Intelligence Liaison Officer include:
• The ILO is to help identify terrorism-related behavior and share intelligence related to terrorist and major criminal activity.
• The ILO should serve as the point-of-contact within their own agencies for questions and information regarding terrorism, and terrorism-related tips and leads.
• An ILO is to have a working relationship with us to help facilitate the movement of terror and criminal related information to and from field personnel.
Related topics to be discussed during this session include:
• Fusion Centers and the role of the MIAC
• Expectations/Roles of an ILO • Privacy, Civil Rights, Civil Liberties and Information Management
• Information Needs
• Suspicious Activity Reporting and Terrorism Indicators
• Human Trafficking
• Asset Protection/Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources • Federal Partner Support
For more information, please contact Intelligence Liaison Coordinator Dan Hoerschgen at
866-362-6422 or email at ILO@MSHP.DPS.MO.GOV
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL EVENTUALLY REQUIRE A BUSINESS EMAIL OR OTHER SECURE EMAIL ACCOUNT. WE CAN ASSIST WITH THIS AT NO CHARGE IF NEEDED.
Virtual Instructor-Led Course
Virtual Instructor-Led Course, MO 65102
- POST Approved
- POST Control #
- Interpersonal Perspectives
- Technical Studies
- Target Audiences
- Public Health, Public Safety Communications (911), Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Education, Government Administrative, Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, Fire, and Medical (Hospital)
- Open To The Public
- None Set
Course registrants will be listed here along with their contributing role.
|Bastow, Steve||Nevada Police Dept.|
|Clark, Kelly||Weston Police Department|
|Jackson, Robert||Southern Boone County Fire Protection District|
|Lane, Shea||Herschend Family Entertainment|
|MAUER, MATTHEW||CITY OF KANSAS CITY, MO|
|Paniagua, Leonardo||Audrain County Emergency Management|
|Tubbergen-Maglio, Alex||MO-1 DMAT/Boone County Fire Protection District|