Jan 2019 Offering
This course has been completed.
- MO134 - Intelligence Liaison Officer (ILO)
- Date & Times
- Jan 17, 2019 from 10 AM - 3 PM
The Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) has an Intelligence Liaison Officer program that we offer to our statewide partners. This free POST-certified training is ideal for Fire, Emergency Management, EMS, Law Enforcement, Health, Education, Private/Government partners, and ANYONE with homeland security responsibilities. Our objective is to build a network of ILOs from network of ILOs from various disciplines to detect, deter, report, and respond to terrorist and criminal threats in the State of Missouri. Remember, EVERYONE, not just law enforcement officials, has a responsibility for Homeland Security.
Some responsibilities of an ILO are as follows, but are not limited to:
• The ILO is to help identify terrorism related situations and share intelligence related to terrorist activity.
• The ILO should serve as the point-of-contact within their agencies for questions and information regarding terrorism, and terrorism-related tips and leads.
• An ILO is to have a working relationship with the MIAC to help facilitate the movement of criminal and terror related information to and from field personnel.
Related topics to be discussed during this session include:
• Fusion Centers and the role of the MIAC
• Expectations of an ILO
• Information Management and the Intelligence Cycle
• Suspicious Activity Reporting and Terrorism Indicators
• Asset Protection/Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources
• Federal Partner Support
For more information, please contact ILO Coordinator Dan Hoerschgen at 866-362-6422 or email at ILO@MSHP.DPS.MO.GOV
- Max Attendance
- 40 (27 Open Seats)
University of Missouri-MU HealthCare
South Providence Medical Park
551 E. Southampton Drive
Columbia, MO 65201
- POST Approved
- Target Audiences
- Education, Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Fire, Government Administrative, Law Enforcement, Medical (Hospital), Public Health, and Public Safety Communications (911)
- Open To The Public
- None Set
Course registrants will be listed here along with their contributing role.
|Gladney, Sherril||Boone County Office of Emergency Management|
|Goodman, Walt||Boone Co. Fire Protection Dist.|
|Jones, Misty||MU Ambulance Service|
|Klausmeyer, Robert||Columbia College|
|MANNING, CHESLY||None Set|
|Perry, Jennifer||University of MO PD|
|Robbins, Lance||Boone County Sheriff's Department|
|TUNINK, JAMES||None Set|
|Van Hunnik, Pat||University of Missouri Health Care|
|Viebrock, Skyler||Moniteau County Sheriff’s Office|
|WALLER, JACOB||University Hospital and Clinics|
|Zumwalt, Tyler||Moniteau County Sheriff's Department|