Feb 2019 Offering
This course has been completed.
- MO134 - Intelligence Liaison Officer (ILO)
- Date & Times
- Feb 14, 2019 from 10 am - 3:30 pm
The Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) has an Intelligence Liaison Officer program that we offer to our statewide partners. This free POST-certified training is ideal for Fire, Emergency Management, EMS, Law Enforcement, Health, Education, Private/Government partners, and ANYONE with homeland security responsibilities. Our objective is to build a network of ILOs from network of ILOs from various disciplines to detect, deter, report, and respond to terrorist and criminal threats in the State of Missouri. Remember, EVERYONE, not just law enforcement officials, has a responsibility for Homeland Security.
Some responsibilities of an ILO are as follows, but are not limited to:
• The ILO is to help identify terrorism related situations and share intelligence related to terrorist activity.
• The ILO should serve as the point-of-contact within their agencies for questions and information regarding terrorism, and terrorism-related tips and leads.
• An ILO is to have a working relationship with the MIAC to help facilitate the movement of criminal and terror related information to and from field personnel.
Related topics to be discussed during this session include:
• Fusion Centers and the role of the MIAC
• Expectations of an ILO
• Information Management and the Intelligence Cycle
• Suspicious Activity Reporting and Terrorism Indicators
• Asset Protection/Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources
• Federal Partner Support
For more information, please contact ILO Coordinator Dan Hoerschgen at 866-362-6422 or email at ILO@MSHP.DPS.MO.GOV
- Max Attendance
- 40 (31 Open Seats)
Cox Health North Hospital DPS Training Center
1423 N. Jefferson Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
- POST Approved
- Target Audiences
- Education, Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Fire, Government Administrative, Law Enforcement, Medical (Hospital), Public Health, and Public Safety Communications (911)
- Open To The Public
- None Set
Course registrants will be listed here along with their contributing role.
|den Hartog, Meghan||Cox Health|
|ENGLERT, ANDREW||Missouri State University|
|FINN, CHELSEA||Jasper County Emergency Services|
|Garcia, Lana||Lana Garcia|
|Madison, Amber||Jasper County Emergency Services|
|PATTON, KEVIN||None Set|
|RAYLE, JAMES||Springfield-Greene County Emergency Communications|
|Schroeder, Raymond||City of Crane - Emergency Management|