Jun 2019 Offering
- MO134 - Intelligence Liaison Officer (ILO)
- Date & Times
- Jun 26, 2019 from 11 AM - 4 PM
The Missouri Information Analysis Center, a division of the Missouri State Highway Patrol, has an
approximately 5-hour Intelligence Liaison Officer program that we offer to our statewide partners.
This free POST-certified training is ideal for Fire, Emergency Management, EMS, Law Enforcement,
Health, Education, Private/Government partners, and all first responders.
Through this program, we are building a network of Intelligence Liaison Officers from various
disciplines to detect and report terrorist activity and major criminal threats in the State of
Missouri. EVERYONE plays a role in Homeland Security, not just law enforcement.
Responsibilities of an Intelligence Liaison Officer include:
• The ILO is to help identify terrorism related behavior and share intelligence related to
terrorist and major criminal activity.
• The ILO should serve as the point-of-contact within their own agencies for questions and
information regarding terrorism, and terrorism-related tips and leads.
• An ILO is to have a working relationship with us to help facilitate the movement of terror and
criminal related information to and from field personnel.
Related topics to be discussed during this session include:
• Fusion Centers and the role of the MIAC
• Expectations/Roles of an ILO
• Privacy, Civil Rights, Civil Liberties and Information Management
• Information Needs
• Suspicious Activity Reporting and Terrorism Indicators
• Human Trafficking
• Asset Protection/Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources
• Federal Partner Support
For more information, please contact Intelligence Liaison Coordinator Dan Hoerschgen at
866-362-6422 or email at ILO@MSHP.DPS.MO.GOV
Howell County EOC
180 Kentucky Street
West Plains, MO 65775
- POST Approved
- Target Audiences
- Public Safety Communications (911), Public Health, Medical (Hospital), Law Enforcement, Government Administrative, Fire, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Emergency Management, and Education
- Open To The Public
- None Set
Course registrants will be listed here along with their contributing role.
|Bumgarner, Jeremy||Willard Fire Protection District|