Feb 2020 Offering
This course has been completed.
- MO134 - Intelligence Liaison Officer (ILO)
- Date & Times
- Feb 21, 2020 from 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Missouri State Highway Patrol’s MIAC Division has a 6-hour Intelligence Liaison Officer program that we offer to our statewide partners. This free POST-certified training is ideal for Law Enforcement Officers, Fire, Emergency Management, EMS, Health, Education, Private/Government partners, and all first responders.
Through this program, we are building a network of Intelligence Liaison Officers from various disciplines to detect and report terrorist activity and major criminal threats in the State of Missouri. WE ALL play a role in Homeland Security, not just law enforcement.
Responsibilities of an Intelligence Liaison Officer include:
• The ILO is to help identify terrorism-related behavior and share intelligence related to terrorist and major criminal activity.
• The ILO should serve as the point-of-contact within their own agencies for questions and information regarding terrorism, and terrorism-related tips and leads.
• An ILO is to have a working relationship with us to help facilitate the movement of terror and criminal related information to and from field personnel.
Related topics to be discussed during this session include:
• Fusion Centers and the role of the MIAC
• Expectations/Roles of an ILO • Privacy, Civil Rights, Civil Liberties and Information Management
• Information Needs
• Suspicious Activity Reporting and Terrorism Indicators
• Human Trafficking
• Asset Protection/Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources • Federal Partner Support
For more information, please contact Intelligence Liaison Coordinator Dan Hoerschgen at
866-362-6422 or email at ILO@MSHP.DPS.MO.GOV
ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL EVENTUALLY REQUIRE A BUSINESS EMAIL OR OTHER SECURE EMAIL ACCOUNT. WE CAN ASSIST WITH THIS AT NO CHARGE IF NEEDED.
Lodging is not provided for this course.
- Max Attendance
- 40 (23 Open Seats)
Audrain County Ambulance District Training Room
440 Kelly Parkway
Mexico, MO 65265
- POST Approved
- Target Audiences
- Public Safety Communications (911), Public Health, Medical (Hospital), Law Enforcement, Government Administrative, Fire, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Emergency Management, and Education
- Open To The Public
- None Set
Course registrants will be listed here along with their contributing role.
|Bullard, James||Southern Boone County FPD|
|Dahl, William||Civil Air Patrol|
|Deener, Derek||Audrain Ambulance District|
|DiMarsico, William||Morgan County|
|Enlow, James||Audrain County Sheriff's Office|
|Everhart, Katrina||Civil Air Patrol, USAF Auxiliary|
|Gridley, Timothy||Kansas City Health Department|
|HOLLENSTEINER, BRIAN||Audrain County Sheriff's Office|
|MCKINNEY, JACOB||None Set|
|Newbrough, Chris||Audrain County Health Department|
|Richards, Frank||City of Holts Summit / Missouri Army National Guard|
|Shrader, James||Audrain County Sheriff's Office|
|SMITH, DARRYL||Boone County EMA CERT|
|Thompson, Stuart||City of Mexico|
|Tietsort, Nicholas||Audrain County EMA|
|WATKINS, MATTHEW||None Set|
|Wyss, Kenneth||Civil Air Patrol|